Wednesday, July 11, 2007
St. David Here We Come!
It's official...we've finally settled down in good ole' St. David! So far we are really enjoying it. I must admit, it is a little weird being in my parent's house without them being here too! (I type that with the slightest bit of a frog in my throat...boo-hoo!) In all seriousness, we are very much looking forward to slowing down our lives a bit. We've already enjoyed the cool evenings, the amazing star gazing, late night swims in the pool, and the wide open spaces! We went from going about 100mph in every direction to about 25mph. I'm sure we'll pick up speed once we figure out what's going on again! Moving does tend to throw you for a bit of a loop for a while. We'll get it figured out, I'm sure...sooner or later. And, whether we do or not, that's still no excuse for you not to come and visit! There's plenty of room and we'd love to get some practice being hosts! COME ON DOWN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment