
So we've encountered our second snake of the week. This one was a pretty good size so we decided to snap a few pictures. Our biggest scare with this one was that our kittens haven't quite learned the need to stay away from snakes. The one kitty was definitely within striking range and we are surprised it didn't end up bitten. Brian didn't mind the job of throwing rocks at the kitty too much...he was trying to help, honest. Anyway, take a look at these pics...not for those with light stomachs. Notice how the snake is biting the shovel even after it's been decapitated....

Got to admire his determination!
Curiosity killed the cat?
3 comments:
YIKES!! But cool pictures...
Man, I'm glad we didn't see any snakes while we were there. That is worse than scorpions! I liked the "curiosity killed the cat." The boys laughed when I read that to them because they just learned that phrase.
Wowsers that's crazy! Scary! Love that you guys got pictures:)-Audra
Post a Comment