So the other day (Sunday), Brian was walking outside after dark to put the cats away for the night. He was just walking with his little L.E.D. light on his key chain when he heard a rattle next to one of the flower pots. He quickly turned around and headed back inside for a more powerful flashlight. Once he located the snake, he found a shovel and took care of business. I don't have a picture for the blog....I didn't want to gross anyone out. And, just in case any of you are snake lovers, we wouldn't want to offend you!
We also had a little indoor visit from a lizard a week ago. Any of you who know me well, know how much I just love lizards!! YUCK!! I'd rather hold the snake! I was dusting an end table and right to the left of me, about two feet away on the ground, was a lizard. Yes...I screamed. Then I went in the other room, keeping my eye on the lizard at all times so he wouldn't sneak off anywhere and surprise me again. I called Brian....when he finally stopped laughing (he knows how I HATE lizards), he suggested that I "sweep" it out the door with a broom. UGH! It still makes me shudder with the heebie-jeebies...but I did it!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree on the yuck! We get a lot of lizards out here, too. Just geckos, but I'd still rather they stay outside. I had one join me in the shower once - I screamed bloody murder and scared my husband, who was in the next room. Luckily he was able to come in and "rescue" me.
Post a Comment