Sunday, October 28, 2007

Volleyball Tournament

A few weeks ago, St. David hosted an alumni volleyball tournament. Once my friend Holly asked me to be on her team, I immediately asked if I could invite my sister Amy to play on our team. I hadn't played with Amy in ages and I couldn't wait to play with my sis again. I also asked a friend from our stake in Tucson, Marci, to play on our team. All in all, the tournament was a blast. There were four teams and some really good competition. Holly's two sisters Sarah and Miranda were also on our team as well as a good family friend, Karina. We had a good time playing together and winning the tourney was even better! Thanks guys for a fun weekend. Dan and Louise's family also joined us down here to come watch and help with some work projects around the house. Thanks guys...it's looking good down here! Here are a few pics Brian snapped of me playing.....

3 comments:

Brynn said...

Hi!
I'm Brian's cousin Brynn - his aunt Karen's daughter. I saw your blog on Sandy's. Nice to "meet" you, Janette!! You can "meet" me at bcnaegle.blogspot. That is so cool that you were on a football team!

Brian and Janette said...

Hi Brynn! Good to meet you too....thanks for sending your blog info so we could "check ya out". Playing football was awesome! Glad I did it!

Candace said...

AW! I am SO stinkin' jealous that you got to do that tournament! I haven't played volleyball in FOREVER and I'm really itchin' to play....I've heard the university here is offering a volleyball class next semester and I REALLY want to do it! Hopefully I can fit it in.