Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Warm Welcome
Well, they made it! We were so happy to welcome mom and dad home after 18 months. It was pretty much love at first sight for our little guy and his grandparents. He was surprisingly happy for having disturbed his slumber. (Mom and Dad got home at 12:30 A.M.) We are proud of them and so thankful for their service. Their example of service is incredible and they were able to do so much good. The Philippines will miss this couple. Our son is lucky to have amazing grandparents...I'm sure he's anxious to get to know them better (as soon as they're both done with their colds). It makes me excited to serve with Brian some day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah! So glad they are home safe and I bet they had an amazing time! What good examples to all of your family!
Hey Janette! just wanted to say hi and thanks for the fun posts on my blog! I'm still getting the hang of it. And no, sadly, Trevor and Kara don't have blogs. :(
Looks like Katelyn isn't the only one who loves her Grandma! I'm glad your parents made it home safe and had a great time on their mission.
Post a Comment