Hey, I see you've been about as busy on your blog as I have been on mine! haha, I just added the pics of the 'flood'. Anyway, yeah, I haven't been sick the last month. I saw my doctor about a month ago, and she gave me Zofran (I think), and I took it once an didn't feel sick for 2 weeks. Then I took it again, and I haven't felt sick since. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I'm SO happy to not feel crummy the whole time. And now I'm at the point that I should be feeling better anyway, so things are looking up. And the miracle of all miracles....I haven't thrown up ONCE!! That's amazing for me. I've sure felt like it a time or two, and I've had some close calls, but nothing that came to pass. So, this is more like what I felt like with Guyver, so we'll see if that means anything. :D Oh and hey, your little guy is SUPER adorable, and I'm not just saying that. I LOVE to look at his pictures and I can't wait to meet him in real life one day. Love ya!
ok...lets plan a playdate...your little guy is getting so big...i want to meet him! call me! do you have my number...I'll get yours from danielle or you can call the er and get a hold of ry anytime...we'll have you guys over for some dinner...we need to take advantage of living so close!
7 comments:
Hey, I see you've been about as busy on your blog as I have been on mine! haha, I just added the pics of the 'flood'. Anyway, yeah, I haven't been sick the last month. I saw my doctor about a month ago, and she gave me Zofran (I think), and I took it once an didn't feel sick for 2 weeks. Then I took it again, and I haven't felt sick since. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I'm SO happy to not feel crummy the whole time. And now I'm at the point that I should be feeling better anyway, so things are looking up. And the miracle of all miracles....I haven't thrown up ONCE!! That's amazing for me. I've sure felt like it a time or two, and I've had some close calls, but nothing that came to pass. So, this is more like what I felt like with Guyver, so we'll see if that means anything. :D Oh and hey, your little guy is SUPER adorable, and I'm not just saying that. I LOVE to look at his pictures and I can't wait to meet him in real life one day. Love ya!
He IS super cute! I love these pictures. I'm glad you're blogging again. :)
Adorable! Hope you guys are doing well!
He is a handsome little dude! I love his little bib!
Seriously. He is cute. He has lovely eyes, gonna be a lady killer one day, or perhaps he already is. :)
ok...lets plan a playdate...your little guy is getting so big...i want to meet him! call me! do you have my number...I'll get yours from danielle or you can call the er and get a hold of ry anytime...we'll have you guys over for some dinner...we need to take advantage of living so close!
I love these pictures...
He looks so cute...
Thanks for sharing with us...
__________________
Melvin
Email Marketing Solutions
Post a Comment