Friday, May 8, 2009

Criss-Cross Applesauce, Dinner Conversations, Belly Laughs...

...THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!!! (these days...)




How'd ya like them apples?

Funny thing is...this guy didn't make any faces with his veggies...just his fruits! HOORAY!! He may just like veggies after all...now if I can just convince his dad...



He's discovered that in addition to testing the different sounds he can make, it's equally as fun to test the volume.




I could listen to this sound non-stop! These two have so much fun together and I simply love watching it happen. Is there any better sound than a child's laughter?

8 comments:

The Gooding Family said...

He is getting so BIG! I am glad you posted a few videos~loved the funny faces he made while eating and the laughs are adorable. There is no better sound!

Candace said...

OH BOY, your little man is TOO cute!! Hannah was the same way with her fruits. The faces are priceless! And you are SO right: Nothin' better than the giggles of a baby!

J-ME said...

Too funny! My little Alli, who's 8 months old, is sitting on my lap and watched the videos with me and she was totally diggin your little guy. She was squealing and talking and laughing with him. Cute! I love babies!! :)

Didion 6-Pack said...

Jeanette, I haven't visited your blog in a while and I'm glad I did! He is growing so much and what a handsome little boy! His features are so precious and perfect! I love those cheeks, I could just squoosh 'em. Hope all is well with you guys.

Dave and Jodi said...

Thanks for sharing those videos!! He is so cute, I love his laugh!!!

Dan and Louise said...

David and I loved it! David kept waving and kissing McRae while watching the videos. These two are destined to be good buds!

The fruity faces are adorable! He's got amazing conversation skills and a precious laugh! What a sweet boy!

Kimberly said...

LOVED all three video clips! Poor boy, needs some sugar in that tart applesauce! The babbling cracked me up, and the laughing is so stinkin' cute. He is such a handsome lil guy!

Anonymous said...

Video are great...
He is cute...

___________________
Melvin
One Stop shop for all your Email Marketing Solutions