A fifth anniversary for the Mr. and I--spent a week in Laughlin together (well, when he wasn't on the job, that is).
Reaching my pre-pregnancy weight--and still plenty more to lose, thank you very much, but for now I'm just celebrating the 38-40lbs lost!
A first haircut for our wee one by Great Grandpa Jim--he did great!
The End Result
Two bottom teeth--FUN! I don't know which I enjoyed more; the incessant diarrhea or the teething itself. Poor guy! (And who says you need a mouthful of teeth before you can start driving?)
A family trip to the Grand Canyon--Brian had never been!
And while we're talking about MILEstones, I'll just add that I'm planning on passing many more of those in the next few months as I train for the St. George Marathon coming up in October--26.2 milestones to be exact! AHHHHHHH! (excited scream with a teensy hint of panic)





10 comments:
Wow! Whose camera skills at the canyon? Must be a profesh:)
Fun sharing in one of your firsts...
good luck on the upcoming marathon! that's awesome
Woot woot on all of the above! Baby weight-gone! First haircuts, travels, romantic get-aways and training your heart out for a beast of a run. You go girl!
Wow, sounds like you've been busy. Congrats on the baby weight loss. I'm still working on it and my baby turns two in August! That's awesome! Good luck in your marathon.
What a good lookin' boy :O) Can I just tell you again how thrilled I am you are running the marathon with me...It's gonna be an awesome trip! Looks like you guys are having fun!
I absolutely love that first haircut picture with Grandpa and Great Grandpa. The Grand Canyon picture is beautiful too. Kudos to training for a marathon!
That is so great you are going to run a marathon! I am impressed, even if it does sound like something you would do:) Congrats on the 5 year mark, and I cant believe how big your baby is getting! I havent seen him yet and in my mind I see that first baby picture of him you posted. Fun times:)
OH MAN JET, You guys are such a cute lil family! And you are nuts on that marathon thing....but WAY TO GO! Glad you guys are doing well!
The grand canyon looks like fun. I've been there to see it, but that's about it. I'm so excited you are running a marathon....and jealous. I have that goal someday. Let me know how it goes. You look great by the way. Isn't it the best feeling when you finally lose the pregnancy weight!
WOW, its amazing now..
___________________
Melvin
One Stop shop for all your Email Marketing Solutions
Post a Comment