Wow!!! You are amazing! I'm so proud of you. At first I really thought that was something you had decided was a cute accessory...I'm a little slow!!! I hope I can be like you someday and do a marathon.
LOVE it! It was so good to catch up with you when you were in town. And I'm just gonna point out the obvious here, but it's been more than a few days and no marathon report yet. (I know, I know, who am I to talk right?)
Janette!!! It has been far too long, I stumbled across your blog while looking at another blog... and, well... HOORAY! Your little boy is just beautiful! I would LOVE to catch up! - Bekah
9 comments:
I'd wear that accessory EVERYWHERE! I am proud of you and can't wait to hear the details. Way to go!!!
Can't wait to hear all about it! So glad you were able to run despite the ankle injury!!
Wow!!! You are amazing! I'm so proud of you. At first I really thought that was something you had decided was a cute accessory...I'm a little slow!!! I hope I can be like you someday and do a marathon.
CONGRATULATIONS!! you are amazing, seriousy an inspiration!! I want to hear all about it, talk to you soon!!
You sure do look good all accessorized! That was such a great weekend and I am so glad we got to do it together!
Congrats!
What a woman! I'm so amazed with you... REALLY!
I love the pics and video of McRae. What a sweet boy he is!
LOVE it! It was so good to catch up with you when you were in town. And I'm just gonna point out the obvious here, but it's been more than a few days and no marathon report yet. (I know, I know, who am I to talk right?)
Janette!!! It has been far too long, I stumbled across your blog while looking at another blog... and, well... HOORAY! Your little boy is just beautiful! I would LOVE to catch up! - Bekah
Post a Comment