Saturday, September 19, 2009

You requested...






A close-up of my darlin'...and so you get two! (Two blurry pictures...sorry...one of these days I'll catch the wiggly boy and it won't be blurry!) Now don't go judging on the mohawk...he was just getting ready for a little trim by his daddy. Great grandpa took the clippers to the sides but left the top a little long and so dad took matters into his own hands (and mom was only slightly nervous about the whole thing)!

And we took this little clip of him walking about a week ago and he has already made a lot of improvement. At times, he still looks as if he has the gait of a drunken sailor, but it's pretty darn cute!

10 comments:

AudyCamp said...

He is so adorable!...and growin up so fast that you just HAVE to document it. ..and love little boy frohawks. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness
!~ He is looking more and more like a LeSueur for sure. Totally a good thing. The first thing I thought of when I saw this pic was "oh what a cute baby picture of phil."

manda carol said...

Super cute kid! I can't believe how big he is.... and walking already!

Candace said...

HANDSOME little dude!! He looks like you, Janette!

Gotta love Grandpa Jim haircuts! :)

Jamie Sue said...

Thanks! He's is adorable!! And holy cow, I can't believe he's walking already! Welcome to toddlerhood! :D

Heather said...

He is gorgeous Janette!

Kimberly said...

He is adorable! Cutest smile! Love his wobbly walk.

Heather K said...

He is such a cutie! I need a boy! They are so different than girlies! He is so close to walking and then it will be even harder to keep track of him!

Miranda said...

Janette! Your little darlin is so dang cute! I miss your family so much! Darn that we moved right before you moved back into the ward-how's it all going? :)
Miranda
moonmadhouse@hotmail.com

Colton and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! He is adorable!!!!!!!!!!