Truly great pictures Janette. I love them in color and b&w. I really liked all the locations too.
You look beautiful! Love the cute shots and especially the ones in the field.
I LOVE THEM! She did a great job with a super cute family :) I love the green grass field...where is that? I love the last shot of you too...you are BEAUTIFUL!! Thos pics are PRICELESS!!
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL
I love brick walls in the background - I'm actually kind of obsessed with them. It keeps me going back to St David school!These are all really cute!
Ok, McRae sure is a good-looking little guy! And you guys aren't so bad yourselves! J/K That pic of you is gorgeous!
Stunning, amazing, beautiful. Priceless! Where where these taken?
He is so dang cute and I can't wait to have a little man at our hosue. You are beautiful Jett! Miss ya and can't remember when I saw you last. :(
So hard to choose, huh?:) I really liked the one of your family standing in the field. Where were these taken? Your little guy is adorable!!
I can't believe he has gotten SO big! He doesn't look like a baby at all in those pictures. Your family is beautiful!
These turned out great! Love the last pic of you too. Beautiful!
Those are AWESOME!! Who took them? I love the color-you all look so good.
These are adorable! And you are so beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Truly great pictures Janette. I love them in color and b&w. I really liked all the locations too.
You look beautiful! Love the cute shots and especially the ones in the field.
I LOVE THEM! She did a great job with a super cute family :) I love the green grass field...where is that? I love the last shot of you too...you are BEAUTIFUL!! Thos pics are PRICELESS!!
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL
I love brick walls in the background - I'm actually kind of obsessed with them. It keeps me going back to St David school!
These are all really cute!
Ok, McRae sure is a good-looking little guy! And you guys aren't so bad yourselves! J/K That pic of you is gorgeous!
Stunning, amazing, beautiful. Priceless! Where where these taken?
He is so dang cute and I can't wait to have a little man at our hosue. You are beautiful Jett! Miss ya and can't remember when I saw you last. :(
So hard to choose, huh?:) I really liked the one of your family standing in the field. Where were these taken? Your little guy is adorable!!
I can't believe he has gotten SO big! He doesn't look like a baby at all in those pictures. Your family is beautiful!
These turned out great! Love the last pic of you too. Beautiful!
Those are AWESOME!! Who took them? I love the color-you all look so good.
These are adorable! And you are so beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment