Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Proof in Pictures

The Motivator-in-Chief
(Please don't judge...this is literally seconds after finishing. See, I don't even have my medal on yet! But really, you're not entitled to a judgment unless you've run 26.2 miles in the rain before.)

And a special thanks to the support staff. As always, I couldn't have done it without you!


6 comments:

Heather said...

My judgement is that you look radiant. And you inspire me Janette.

Trisha said...

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL...really Im thinking you stopped at the last aid station and fixed your hair and slapped some makeup on or something bc you look way too good to have just finished a marathon. And then there is me standing next to you looking well, NOT GOOD at all :)

TGS said...

So, so awesome jet and I love the last post with all of your thoughts. It was great to read it.

AudyCamp said...

Wow-a marathon-Amazing! I skimmed over your journaling as you thought about people in your life each mile-that's so neat & I'm sure was such a motivation.

Dave and Jodi said...

You are AMAZING!!!! Great job, I loved reading your last post also.

Colton and Ashley said...

Okay so you think I got the creative talent...and then some...well you got all of the athletic talent and them some! There is NO WAY i could have done this. I think I would fall over after mile 4 dead. No doubt! The farthest I have ever ran is a 5k. And that's enough! You are amazing!