Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FINALLY!!! I rest my case....

Any of you who know me well, know of my fondness for cheerleaders. Well, I think the title of this article sums it up quite nicely. After reading that article, I was tempted to let loose with a gigantic herkie, but that would be unsportsmanlike of me--so I'll just keep it to spirit fingers, instead! Ha, ha, ha! (Just thought this one was too good to pass up...for those that know me well!)

Disclaimer: Ok...I know some of you out there, who I happen to love, that were cheerleaders once upon a time. And, I do know that it does take quite a bit of athletic talent to be a cheerleader--it just didn't take much talent at my high school. Cheer-leading is what you did if you didn't play sports--kind of like reject athletes (no offense to any of you past SDHS cheerleaders). So, while I recognize their athletic ability, I still don't think it should EVER take the place of volleyball as a sport. Yeah, I'm a little biased...