Monday, August 16, 2010
Inspiring Me.....
Would you believe me if I told you that, for some reason, my computer will not allow me to reach the "compose" page of my blog? It's true...and it's also very frustrating! I've got about *ahem* 4 months worth of catching up to do--maybe more. And just when I finally convince myself that it's time to do it, I can't! Well, I'm not going to complain too much...I shouldn't complain at all, really. Especially after you see these two videos that I've posted here. I've watched these two clips in the last week and I am inspired and motivated to be better, to try a little harder to be happy, and to count my blessings more frequently. I'm encouraged to keep trying even when I feel like I'm not getting anywhere. All that matters is that you finish the race. Are you gonna finish with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks a lot, Janette, I had a headache (got distracted earlier and couldn't leave a comment). Haley, Ryan and Paisley watched this together. What amazing stories!!
Post a Comment