Sunday, October 30, 2011

Testing, testing....

Um...hello?  Is this thing on?  *cough, cough*

Phew!  Just clearing the dust off this little blog, here.  Time to get crackin' on some updating.  There are way too many good things in my life that are passing by undocumented.  'Tis a shame.

I've recently read through some old posts and have been so grateful that I took the time to write some of those memories down.  You know, some of those things that I thought for sure I'd never forget.  Ha!  Good intentions.  Well, here's to making up for it.  One day at a time.  Baby steps.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hooray! I've missed reading about your cute family and can't wait to get caught up...no pressure. :)

Jennifer said...

Even I'm kind of a lazy blogger sometimes, but when I read my old posts or look at old pictures I'm always happy that I wrote those things. Yay for new pictures of your boys, I'm sure they've grown a ton since you last posted!