"Excuse us....we're not Mexicans...we're from out of town. Could you tell us if there's a hotel in this town?" Okay, so that was a little tribute to the BEST MOVIE EVER...."The Three Amigos." But really, we headed down to Mexico for Thanksgiving. I actually had to work on Thanksgiving Day but Bri and I still made use of the long weekend. We headed down to Rocky Point. We met up with Amy and Steve's family at the Richey's beach house. We couldn't believe how much that place is growing! The weather was nice and believe it or not, so was the water. The girls got their hair braided and it was pretty cute. We had a good time relaxing, searching the tide pools, eating, swimming, shopping, and eating again! The funniest thing was Kinsey's impersonation of some of the Mexican shop owners...she would put on her Mexican accent and say, "Amiga! Spend all your money! I have a good deal for you, amiga....only you!" I guess it's one of those things that isn't quite as funny if you're not there, but coming from a six year old...I thought it was a riot!
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
HOW FUN! We spent Thanksgiving at the Richey's beach house awhile back. Nice to have "hookups". :-) Kensey's impersonation sounds hilarious! She hit the nail on the head!
Post a Comment