We were actually really on the ball this year and got our Christmas decorations up on the first of the month. However, we didn't have our camera at that time. Since it was just returned to us, I took it upon myself to take some pics of our Christmas decor. Normally, I would not do this but since we are living in my parents' house, I thought they would enjoy seeing some Christmas cheer from their own home. I'm sure the Christmas spirit is being felt all the way across the world in the PI's too. We love you and wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Good ole' SD...sure is a beauty!

Our very first Christmas tree...I know, it's only been four years. In our defense, we were going to buy one last year but decided to wait until after Christmas and get it on sale. We ended up getting a really great tree and all of our decorations for 50% off! Can't beat that!

We even have a fireplace for our stockings this year!

And of course, the real "Reason for the Season!"
3 comments:
Janette! Merry Christmas! Thanks for the email, it's good to keep up with you two. Check out my blog if you want, 10k10.blogspot.com
Yeah! I'm so glad you stumbled across my blog and that you gave me the link to yours!! I've been wondering how to "look you up" or get in touch with you guys? You are looking great! Congrats on opening your gym!
I guess it is too late to send Christmas cards, but please keep in touch. Do you email much? Eric calls me an email addict so I love to keep in touch that way.
hey guys so i went to the gym tonight with mom it was alot of fun!! i even used the tanning machine. thanks brian for letting me go i'm sure i will love being able to go and i need to get in shape if i am going to be walking everywhere.... well thanks again. love you guys
Post a Comment