So, because Brian and I don't have children, we rarely have any exciting or fun information worth posting. Or, it feels that way sometimes. But, thankfully we have hoards of nieces and nephews that we absolutely adore and upon whom we love to dote our affections. They make great surrogate blogging material.The other day, my sister-in-law, Rebecca, sent these clips of her daughters. She was making some videos to send to my parents in the Philippines. Because these two girls are the apples of my eye, and I can't get enough of them...I thought I'd post the videos for you to enjoy as well. And, no...I'm not biased...these girls are C-U-T-E! John and Becca we need your recipe...how do you make 'em that sweet?
What can I say? I LOVE Abby!
This is Emma Claire's Christmas greeting to Mima and Papa. I love how she laughs at herself and thinks she's so funny. Hmmm...Wonder where she gets that from?
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
These pictures and videos could make a body homesick if they were so inclined! We miss everyone at this Christmas season, but we are remembering what Christmas is all about - That's why we are here in the Philippines. Mom and Dad
Cute Jet! I feel. . . honored...(is that the right word?) that you would share our kids on your blog. I could watch that video of Emma Claire about 100 times over. And you look SKINNY in that Christmas party pic with Brain. Wow- you go girl!
Becca
Post a Comment