Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Mere Three Weeks Ago...



We blessed this sweet boy!






A mere three months ago, he blessed us. Hard to believe it's already been three months; and yet, it feels like we've had him forever. We sure are grateful. What a sweetie!

14 comments:

Heather C. said...

Those are ADORABLE pictures. I'm glad I got to see him finally in person. We are so happy to have you back in the ward!

Kimberly said...

He is such a cutie pie! I love his blessing outfit. Did someone make that for him?

Candace said...

Adorable!! He looks incredibly squishy! I love squishy babies. :)

Jamie Sue said...

Jet, he is SO CUTE! I can't wait until I can munch on him in person!!

Unknown said...

Ohmygoodness look how cute he has gotten! so fun! We just blessed Peyton this last sunday and it was so wonderful. What a stud in his lil' outfit!

Kristen said...

Oh my. He's so big and CUTE! Congrats. You're back in the old ward? I'm jealous!

Heather K said...

His smiley laughing face is so CUTE! Everyone is posting blessing pictures. GOOD TIMES. His outfit is super adorable too!

wendyGillespie said...

What an exciting time! The time does go by fast, I miss the baby years, but each stage has been fun (so far:). My BABY was baptized just a few weeks ago...wish it didnt go quite THAT fast! Where are you living now days? Are you in St. David? Say hi to your family for us!

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

SO Much FUN...he is so cute and looks like he is full of personality!!! I love it!
Congrats!

Erika said...

I am just going to say what everyone else who has left a comment did...but he is just so stinkin cute! Good job guys, you make em' cute! Maybe you should try for twin...come on...everybody's doing it!

LUNTS said...

You guys have a really cute boy. My husband and Brian were pretty close buddies. They were in the MTC together say hi for Brian from the Lunts.

KB Stanger Art and Design said...

Love that smile. Does this mean you are no longer in St. David and I missed my chance to see him in person?

Josh and Melissa said...

What a cutie! It was so fun to see you guys. We will have to get together sometime!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures...
He looks so cute...
Thanks for sharing with us...
__________________
Melvin
Email Marketing Solutions