
McRae sportin' his Christmas spoils. (Only he's missing the gifts from Nana and Papa that we got later in the day.)
Yep...here it is! Must be in the genes!
Father Christmas was all too good to us this year. We enjoyed a live LeSueur cousin nativity and an evielskiever dinner on Christmas Eve. Present opening occurred at the Wright's Christmas morning. We paid visits to Dan and Louise's on Christmas Day as well as Nana and Papa's. McRae loves his horse but would much rather have the real thing. Good thing both sets of grandparents can scratch that itch.
Here's a little video of him getting 'er done!



12 comments:
So cute. I remember having a horse like that. Loved it!
Janette is that Entertainment Center/wall behind McRae at your house??? I didn't recognize it but I haven't been in your house in a long time.
No...that's at my sister's house Christmas morn? Wish it were my house, though...sigh...all in due time...
Jet, he's too cute, and he looks like a natural! :D
what a fun present! i loved the video, that is too flippin cute! and i can't believe he's already had a surgery, poor little dude! glad all went well. i agree, he is the most adorable patient EVER! serious cuteness going on!
Other people's kids are not supposed to grow up THAT fast! He is such a cute coyboy. Your picture cracked me up, too! Reminded me of my sister Tracy riding her horse after her bath (before getting dressed!!).
Wendy...that's not me, that's Brian! hahaha! He really had A LOT of curly hair!
He so super cute!!! I'm sad I haven't got to meet him yet. I'm sure him and Jackson could go rounds together!
Those pictures are priceless. I think Brian should totally sport the curls again :O) How was your race?
What a cute cowboy! He is a crack up!
Gosh, I didn't know they still made those horsies! I loved mine when I was little.
P.S. I will try not to hold your non-Facebook status against you and I guess you can still be my "friend" with my "adding" you first. :)
And with the hypno-birth thing....I was so intrigued by the idea that I decided to take it on as a FULL ON experiment, with me as the guinea pig. :) I had to decide to jump in with both feet in order for it to be effective and it was VERY different from anything I've ever done but I'm glad I did. It's been kinda neat for me to be able to see both "sides" of birthing. I still think there's no wrong of right way; just whatever works for you! Anyway...I can go on forever about it...so I will stop now. :)
By the way, I here by deem you my official blog-posting-nudger. :)
That is one seriously cute little boy! Looks like Santa was good to him! I can't wait to meet your little guy someday!
What a cute cowboy!
Post a Comment