One of my darling nephews came to spend a few days with us before Thanksgiving. McRae was in heaven! He was just so excited to have a buddy around 24-7. They loved sleeping together, going to the park, reading books, and even sharing toys and exchanging some hugs. It was so cute to hear McRae cheering his cousin on and giving him praises. If he shared, McRae was quick to say, "Oh! Dank choo, Day-bid." (aka "thank you"--in his cute little voice that I wish I could replicate with written word.) Or, upon completion of a puzzle..."Good dob, Day-bid! Good!"
After two days, the novelty wore off some and sharing with each other wasn't quite as enticing, but they still played really well together for the most part. The highlight of the trip was a visit to Mima and Papa's house where the boys were in cowboy heaven. They got to ride Sunshine a few times, and when she wasn't available, the stick horses were fine substitutes. Well....see for yourself!
Lil' nephew is obsessed with "The Lone Ranger". McRae has recently been introduced to it himself and his response hasn't differed much from his cousin's.
(Finally!!! After a week of trying to figure out how to get this video posted to my blog--with some new software/equipment--I got it!! Hallelujah!)
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Jet--Hate to break it to ya but the video says that it's "private." Check your privacy settings on YouTube and it should work then. Then I can see those little cowboys doing their thang. :)
Doh! Thanks for the heads up, Candace. I think I fixed it...give it another go and let me know. Thanks!
Success!!! I just love little boys. I love how someone always has to get hurt but then they shake it off and keep going. :)
Post a Comment