A recap of our Holiday Festivities:
- The Eve of Christmas Eve--spent at John and Becca's with the whole fam-damily for some good food and socializing.
- Christmas Eve--spent at Nana and Papa's with a quick re-cap of the nativity and a hilarious cousin photo shoot.
McRae really is smiling...he was just giving it his all. :)
- Christmas morning-- surprised by the arrival of Brandon and Marcy. (They were unexpected.) Had to wake the little guy up as everyone else was ready to go long before he was (at 6 AM). Then spent in a frenzy of opening gifts, eating, riding horses, playing with new toys.
The first "hit" of Christmas...a flashlight in his stocking.
- Christmas afternoon--spent at the Wright's with the whole gang again (minus Phil's fam)
- 26th--church with Nana and Papa and temple lights in the evening.
- 27th-28th--more horse riding, a trip to Papa's work site, hanging out with the Wright's, Bounce U, Cage World, Costa Vida, Bahama Buck's and back to home, sweet home.
Checking out the birds at Cage World.








2 comments:
I love that you got a vacuum! Its funny how our ideas of a present change when we grow up. If you had told me ten years ago I'd be glad to get a new vacuum, I would've said you were crazy!
The PC consultant in me wants to know why you have a catalog in the sot with all your goodies! Love the picture of the temple. I have that same picture on my screensaver. I love that sepia effect.
Post a Comment