Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm a wimp!

Okay, okay, I admit it--I'm a wimp.  For years I've prided myself on the fact that I make it until at least May before I turn the A/C on.  Well, not this year.  You see, we're only in mid-March and I turned on the A/C today.  The things that pregnancy will do to you!  I'm just glad I only have two weeks left of this nonsense.  And after that--who knows, the A/C just may find itself turned off again, but I'm not making any promises.

3 comments:

Candace said...

Oh honey...I wouldn't ever DARE call you a wimp....especially since I am absolutely the ultimate wimp, when it comes to my A/C!! I am serious. I turn it on if it gets past 74. SEE?!! Yep. I know. I win in the wimp game!

By the way...you are so close to the "finish line"!!! YAY!!!

Lisa said...

Haha can you imagine being pregnant during the summer?! (were you with your first??)
I was teaching the lesson on Sunday in YW and I was sweating like CRAZY and I kept asking the class if they were hot. Nope. Just me.
I now understand why people say "the baby is in the oven".
2 more weeks?!?! SO CLOSE!! Super excited for you. :D

Jennifer said...

I'm hot right now too, and I'm not pregnant. My internal temp just stayed high after both my pregnancies. Next time I'm aiming for a winter baby, not another August one!