Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Due...

...be-due-be-due.  That's right.  The day is here--the day that I'm due.  And...I'm still here.  Happily and not too uncomfortably, for the most part.

Due-be-due-be-due!

7 comments:

Dave and Jodi said...

Just thinking about you today! Hope it's not too much longer.

Jennifer said...

My doctor is nice and induced me the day after my due date with Ava. Thank goodness cause it was the middle of August! Just catch up on your sleep cause time is running out!

Unknown said...

WOOOOHOOO! Janette I wish you luck and a safe and HAPPY delivery. I don't know about you but as much as I dread delivery, I can't WAIT to get my body back!

Heather said...

I was just thinking about you last night, "Hmmm, haven't heard from Jet on her blog lately, maybe the baby came?".

Wishing you happy thoughts and a wonderful delivery and recovery.

Heather C. said...

Hang in there girl! Be strong! It will all be over and wonderful and worth it in a few more days.

Good luck. I pray that all goes well.

Kimberly said...

I thought for sure that you had your baby! The waiting game is never fun. :/ Glad you're not too uncomfortable! Good luck!!!

Candace said...

Glad you aren't super uncomfortable!! Come on baby!