Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Family of Four


It ain't no joke...



Our little guy--John Michael--joined us on April 1st, just before 3 p.m.  He weighed 8 lbs and 3 oz and was 20 inches long.  Delivery was very smooth and we received great care during our stay.  Healthy pregnancies, deliveries and babies are truly miraculous and we are thanking Heavenly Father each day for our newest miracle. 

This momma LOVES being a momma to boys.  I'm biased, but it's pretty grand!


We love him so much already!  And as you can clearly see, we're ALL pretty happy about it. 

14 comments:

Heather K said...

Ah Jett Jett good job Momma! He is darling he looks just perfect and so alert already! I love his tribute name too! CONGRATS!

Candace said...

Hurray!!! What sweet, sweet little boys you have! Congrats and hope this transition goes smoothly!

Heather said...

I have been waiting for this post! So happy for you all! He is such a sweet beautiful boy. Well done with 8 pounds! Congratulations.

Jennifer said...

Congrats! You guys all look so happy! What a cutie! Now your two boys will always have someone to play with, which is always good!

Heather C. said...

Congrats!Congrats! So glad to hear that everything went well. He is a cutie.

ha!ha! I just noticed that 3 out of the 5 comments on here are from "Heather's" -- I guess you have a lot of Heather's in your life :)

Bekah said...

What a beautiful little blessing! He's just perfect! And you look great!!

Josh and Melissa said...

Yay! Congrats! He is so sweet and precious and I can't believe how big McRae is! Glad everyone is doing well!

Brent said...

Aw! He's beautiful! Congrats, Janette, to you and Brian. What great news!

Dave and Jodi said...

Congratulations! He is so handsome glad to hear everything went well!

Erika said...

Congrats "skinny's" looks like a perfect healthy beautiful baby boy! Is there anything better in the world? I think not! Enjoy your heavens dew!

Kensey said...

I can't wait to meet him! He's so precious. And McRae just makes me laugh in these pictures; he is so cute. I especially love the picture at the hospital with the cowboy and horse in hand. I wouldn't expect any less haha

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

He is really cute! He looks a lot like his brother, no? YOu look fabulous. So happy for you!

Kimberly said...

Congrats! He is so adorable. How fun that he was born on April 1st, ha ha! I love the pic of him and McRae. And you look great!

manda carol said...

Congrats Jett! What a perfect little boy. I agree that being a mom to little boys is pretty wonderful. :)