Here are some pics that they took of John in the hospital. He was less than 24 hours old at the time. We thought they turned out really great for hospital newborn pictures so we ended up buying the disc along with the copyright so we could print them ourselves. Well, we still love the pictures but when the disc arrived we were really disappointed to learn that most of the pics are only about 200-400 KB--which makes enlarging them for bigger prints next to impossible. Seriously? I'm having a hard time not feeling a little ripped off, but then I just look at this beautiful face and realize I'm just about the luckiest gal on earth. I get to see this face every day...and for each day that I do, I will always be grateful!
The elephant in the picture above was McRae's welcome gift for his little brother. He also gave John an elephant rattle as well. We thought getting his brother a gift may help to endear him a little more to his brother, but I'm not sure he needed any help with that. So far, he is LOVING being a big brother and helping out however and whenever he can. We love our sweet boys!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













6 comments:
Stinks about getting poor quality pics on the CD...but man oh man, the pics sure are still sweet!! Makes me want my newborn here NOW! :) Glad everyone is enjoying him.
He is beautiful!
And yeah, you got ripped. I'd call and complain at the very least. Sorry about that!
Makes me glad I've never bought the hospital pics, and forewarned for next time. He is just perfect though, you are so lucky!
Oh my gosh he is such a cutie! Makes me kinda want another baby someday. Their room is adorable too!
Oh my goodness, I don't think I can even pick a favorite. John is so adorable and McRae makes a cute big brother. Hope all is going well at your house. Congrats!!!
He's perfect. One of those pics looks a ton like Phil. . .We can't wait to meet that little guy in person.
Post a Comment