Friday, April 25, 2008
Mabuhay from the Philippines!
We've been a little absent from blogging as we are enjoying our stay in the beautiful PI's. Let me just say that we are L-O-V-I-N-G it here! Our lives have been enlightened as we have witnessed a small part of the great work that our parents are involved in. We only have a few days left...so I better get going so we can enjoy every minute we have left! We'll catch ya'll up when we get home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is why I loved it when the boys were able to email from their missions...you knew that very day they wrote they were doing well. You feel so close to them even when they were so far away. It is so good to hear from you. I have missed you and think of you often and been watching for a post. Look forward to your return. ENJOY every minute of your vacation. Love you, MOM Ü
How fun! Glad you're relaxing! Can't wait to see pictures!
If by chance you get this before we see you this weekend. I found a dress at dillards didn't know if you had already picked one out. just let me know what you wanted to do if you wanted to get your own or the same as mine. Enjoy your last couple days!!
Post a Comment