Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More Pics of Gran


Granny at age 14



I believe these two pics were of Gran at her high school graduation. Isn't she just beautiful?!?! Amazingly, she only got more beautiful as she aged and her heart was beautiful beyond compare!

7 comments:

Alena said...

ok i didnt read the title and i thought you took a picture of you like you were in the old days. you look alot like her

Brynn said...

I agree, you look just like her! Which means, you are beautiful, too!

Heather said...

You are a dead ringer for your sweet Granny. I am sorry for your loss. It is hard but so much better knowing it is just temporary, next time you see her she may just more closely resemble those pics. Take care.

Kristen said...

Gorgeous! You're lucky to have been so close to a wonderful woman.

Colton and Ashley said...

Um, okay you look JUST LIKE HER! I know everyone already said that...but you do! Crazy how those genes carry on huh? And of course that means that you are gorgeous too! Crazy how small of a world it is huh? Seth and Courtney are our good friends....if you guys ever get bored come visit in CO!

AudyCamp said...

I seriously thought the exact same thing..You two are twins! I thought before i saw the post titlr that you had had an old fashioned photograph taken of yourself. How special is that to look like your grandmother!..it makes my eyes tear up. How sweet it will be to be reunited with our loved ones!! Talk about a party!:)

Mandy said...

Hey Janette - we missed you and Brian at all the family gatherings recently. You do look just like Granny... and I think you got a bit of her sense of humor, too :)