Okay, so I'm trying to make up for a month's worth of missed blogging in one night, but this will be it for now. Last week we snapped some pics at the half-way mark, so I thought I'd post them for those who've mentioned that they're interested.
Sorry I missed your appointment - thanks for the invite though. I was thinking about you every moment waiting for the exciting call. Brian and I laughed through the whole conversation; a giddy excitment. So happy! ...Here comes the little Wranglers for our little "Bubby".
congrats on little boy! SO exciting, you are going to be the funnest (not a word i know) mom ever! you look AWESOME. and yes i've had bahama bucks I LOVE IT!!! if they had one here, i would have a problem on my hands, because i would want one every day. :) anyway, hope all is going great with you guys.
10 comments:
Cute! Thanks for posting. I really like your shorts. Isn't it nice burmuda's are in style?
lookin' good!! Congrats on a baby boy!:}
Cutie Baby Momma!
You look great!!! I loved the post about old wives tales, they get worse the further along you are!
Sorry I missed your appointment - thanks for the invite though. I was thinking about you every moment waiting for the exciting call. Brian and I laughed through the whole conversation; a giddy excitment. So happy! ...Here comes the little Wranglers for our little "Bubby".
You look awesome! Man, I hope I look that good at 20 weeks!
You look great! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
congrats on little boy! SO exciting, you are going to be the funnest (not a word i know) mom ever! you look AWESOME. and yes i've had bahama bucks I LOVE IT!!! if they had one here, i would have a problem on my hands, because i would want one every day. :) anyway, hope all is going great with you guys.
awe....look at you preggers!
You look so good!
Post a Comment