I came across THIS and THIS lately and thought that they were both worth passing along. The first is a 5 minute video clip of Newt Gingrich and his views on the reality of terrorism. The second is an article from none other than Ann Coulter. I realize the latter can be a little odious and hard to swallow at times, but sometimes she just hits the nail on the head...and this is one of those times!
I can well remember the feelings I had after 9/11. I, as did the whole country, walked around in fear of another attack sometime in the near future. Our quick action and continued efforts have kept us safe from such attacks, I believe, over the last seven years. My sincere thanks goes out to all those military men and women and leaders of government who have taken it upon themselves to "provide for the common defense". I will try to honor their efforts by staying informed, being a good citizen and by VOTING!
I guess my mind has been caught up with patriotism as of late, and as we approach our nation's celebration of it's independence, I just wanted to say GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Amen-I feel so grateful to live where we do and for all those who make it so great.
Also-Congrats on your little boy!!! I was laughing SO hard at your wive's tales, Janette. And you are such are cute pregnant lady:)
I just played catch up on your blog. Janette, you look great! and I loved the wives' tale post. You guys are a crack up. Brian, why can't I get excited about the presidential election? Oh, we both know why... I'm definitely voting for McCain - but I'm less and less hopeful that he'll win - and all the troops will be coming home so we can fight the War on Terror over here. What will Obama do then? Well, we know one thing. He'll meet with the attackers and try to solve whatever problems they might have with us diplomatically. I better go check on my year supply... Love you guys!
after spending so much time looking through your entire blog-- i thought i should at least comment to you.
i graduated in 97-- when did you? i didn't really know you, but after reading your blog i'm kicking myself for not getting to know you. you're a crack up. and i thought it was funny how much i agreed with you-- even with ice cream and.......i can't remember what else. but there was something! i loved the philipine pictures. my step mother in law lives there, but i'm not sure where.
so you're back in sd? that snake picture freaked me out.
anyway-- you look cute. good luck with your pregnancy.
allison (mauzy) cullen
You have spurred so many thoughts; as a parent, grandparent, citizen, of preparaton and womanhood. I love you - all 2 and 1/2 of you! I am so blessed!
Love you, MOM Ü
DITO!!!!!!
Post a Comment