Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Battle of the Genes

Brian and I have been teasing each other throughout this pregnancy about who McRae would look like and who had the "superior" genes. Well, here's a sample...what do you think?


Brian (don't know how old) and McRae at 2 weeks


Janette at 3 weeks and McRae at 2 weeks

I think I can see a little of both, but honestly, I think Brian surpassed me here. Who knows though...they still change so much. I'm just rootin' for brown eyes (yes, I'm partial to brown...but I'm not so sure I'll get that either)!

Here's some more pics...just because I think he's too cute to pass up!

11 comments:

Heather C. said...

It may be "too soon to tell" but he is cute either way.

Nana said...

Can hardly wait to snuggle with our babes again. Thanks for sharing the pics....we just love him so much. Love those little boys!
Sending my love, Nana

Candace said...

I can see a pretty good mix so far, but like you said, time will tell! I LOVE brown eyes too! Hannah has them and we adore them. :)

Heather K said...

Cute pictures. I vote he looks more like you Janette. The story of being escorted to sonoita exit was crazy! Good idea though. I would have not known what to do.

AZ Wrights said...

He looks like a Skinner to me...but still lots of changes as he grows. Sure is a cutie.

Josh and Melissa said...

He's so adorable! You guys are such a cute family! I can see both of you in him- but he will change so much in such a short time!

Stephanie said...

I would say he looks more like your baby pict.
They grow to fast. he looks so tiny.
So cute...Love those first couple week picture. Remember to take a lot of pictures they change so fast!!!

Stephanie said...

I would say he looks more like your baby pict.
They grow to fast. he looks so tiny.
So cute...Love those first couple week picture. Remember to take a lot of pictures they change so fast!!!

KB Stanger Art and Design said...

Adorable baby. I think he looks like both of you. (Thanks for blog stalking so I can stalk yours now, too.)
Karina

Danielle said...

I have to say he looks more like Brian's baby picture right now. Although, I look at pictures of Thais when she was an infant and it's hard to believe she was the same kid...They change a lot! He's a cutie..I wish I could hold that baby :O)

Melissa Robinson Wichmann said...

I think it's split down the middle!