
This week, I've mostly been sleepin', but it didn't stop these proud parents from snappin' a pic with me.

We enjoyed the fall weather and took some walks in this awesome stroller. My mom got a great deal on Craig's list and we are all enjoying it.

Dad did most of the driving.

Dad and I are pretty much best buds...he's fun to chill with.

Dad's already teachin' me some flexin' poses...says someday I'll be buff like my mom.

Do those bright lights on the camera drive you crazy too?

It was a busy week, so mom and I took advantage of some down time and did some more sleeping!
1 comment:
I LOVE that stroller! How are you doing with new momhood? How is nursing going and how are you feeling... you know...
Thanks for all the comments on my blog! You are too nice, but I'm not complaining! LOL
Post a Comment