I put McRae down for tummy time the other day so I could attend to myself for a bit while he worked on exercising his little neck. When I came back in the room, this is what I found.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
Nope, there is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby. My kids aren't babies anymore, but I LOVE it when Hunter has fallen asleep in the middle of the day doing some random thing. I have SO MANY sleeping pics of her, but they don't do it justice--it's much cuter in real life.
Here's to many more sweet little surprises over the coming years. And hopefully he'll do more of the sleeping at night and more tummy time during the day!
janette, he is SO SWEET, and such a little cutie. ahhh babies are so fun. ever wonder what you did with your time before he came along? :)
I cracked up at Brian's song on the last post...too funny. So glad you are enjoying these precious moments. :)
Totally agree--sleeping babies are about the most precious sight you could ever lay your eyes on...especially when they are yours. I *still* check on my kids every night before I go to bed myself, partly to reassure myself that they are ok, but also partly because I don't get to see them sleep much anymore and I still think it is adorable.
SO sweet! He's a cutie!
hey, will you send me your mailing address via email
clickmedical@yahoo.com
Congrats on the baby, they are too cute!
LaDawn
I love it! I remember waking up to check on my newborns and just watching them sleep.... even now I love it so peaceful!
I probably have hundreds of pictures of my kids sleeping. There really is nothing sweeter. This was an adorable post. I also loved Brian's little song!
That's what I did this morning when it was time for me to get up and exercise. I feel your pain, McRae! Adorable, Jet. I love that he raises his hands up above his head when he sleeps. He sure is happy!
What a sweet precious. Can hardly wait to give him a big "Nana Hug". Love you guys!
He is just adorable you guys. I am so happy for you! What a precious time this is for all of you. You will never closer to heaven than when you have an infant in your home. I am so happy to have found your blog...can't wait to read more of your adventures!
Absolutely NOT. Sleeping babies are WONDERFUL. Especially if they're anything like my 2nd born. LOL
Post a Comment