HOORAY!
(just a little shout out)
(just a little shout out)

My mom tells me you two have somethin' special and I think that's pretty neat.

It actually brings a smile to my face.
Thanks for being an example to my parents so I can grow up in a home with parents who love each other.
(P.S. See you in about 7 weeks! Can't wait to meet you!)
(P.S. See you in about 7 weeks! Can't wait to meet you!)



10 comments:
Jet, he is SERIOUSLY so cute, I can't stand it!! I just want to hold him and smell his "new baby smell".
he is such a cutie! do you just look at him and think "could you GET any cuter?" ... and then they do. :) hope you're having fun with him. once Tenley turned about 3 months old, it was like the personality switched flipped on. SO FUN.
HOW PRECIOUS!!!!
Thanks for the card and we love your 'letter carrier.'
we are excited to meet him too. Wow - one month old already.
Mima and Papa
He looks so grown up already! He's practically grinning. Great idea...I'm going to have to steal that one!
Makes me excited to get to snuggle that kid in a few days!! Looking C.U.T.E!
OH I miss him....can hardly wait for Wednesday to love on him. He has changed so much...he's so alert. Love the message. What a sweetie. Love ya!
SOOO SOOO SOOO CUTE! How fun! I hope your all sleeping a little bit more each night!
That is one adorable baby boy (of course). 37 years...there must be something special between those two!
I agree with Jamie Sue's post~ he is SERIOUSLY so cute! I can't wait to see him and smell his "baby smell"!
THAT IS A GREAT IDEA! HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment