Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Beware of the Me Monsters!

Janette and I were introduced to Brian Regan by Janette's brother about 6 months ago and I was recently re-introduced to him by a co-worker. Anyway, long story short, this last couple of weeks we have tried to watch everything we could find of him. Here is my favorite.


Also, if you enjoy that here are some more. Enjoy.

P.S. To me, blogs seem to be a way to assert your Me Monster...you, ME...you, ME...see the difference? Oh now I do.

4 comments:

Nana said...

I can see and hear your laughter - you make me SMILE - love ya, MOM

Candace said...

Yeah, yeah!! Brian Regan...yep. He's the best. And I'm going to be a "Me Monster" by again exclaiming that I GET SEE HIM LIVE IN 22 DAYS! :)

Heather C. said...

Yes, blogs are a way to assert our inner "Me Monster" -- but they are a fun and creative way. At least that is what I tell MYself. My sister once said, "I am not in love with myself enough to do blogging" -- I was mad/offended when she said that -- but there is probably some truth in it. It is an outlet for the inner "ME"

The Gooding Family said...

Thanks for the laugh!