Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Janette's Birthday

Janette turns 26 today. I wanted to let everyone know in case you wanted to leave a comment wishing her a happy birthday.

16 comments:

Alena said...

happy birthday jet! hope all is going well!!!

Jamie Sue said...

You read my mind!! I was actually coming on here to leave a Happy Birthday comment! Luv ya Jet!! Hope it's a good one!!

Heather K said...

Jet only 26 wow!!! You are a such a fun girl I hope you have a really FUN BIRTHDAY!!! LOVE YA!

Brynn said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't realize we were so close in age - I turn 26 in November. Hope the pregnancy is still going well!

Rusten,Danae & Munchkins said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day!

Heather C. said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe you are only 26 (not that you look older) but you are wise and mature beyond your years :)

The Gooding Family said...

Happy Birthday to one wonderful and amazing woman!! Enjoy your day!

PS What is your schedule like? We'd still like to have you and Brian come over and join us for dinner....

Nana said...

I left a message on my blog...take a look see. Love ya sis.

Brent said...

Happy birthday, cuz! Hope all's well!

Kensey said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your doing great and can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday Janette Dear!
Hope your pregnanys going great! When are you due again?? It's comin' up huh?

AudyCamp said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Looks like you are loved by many.:) Hope pregnancy is treating you well these days.

Colton and Ashley said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it was SPLENDID!!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!

Brian and Janette said...

Ahhhh...shanks evra'buddy! And thanks to my sweet husband for laying that info on the line....just kidding. It made my day that much sweeter to hear from all you sweet friends. Thanks again!

Danielle said...

Oh no! I missed your birthday..
I hope it was wonderful :O)