Jamie Sue's Tag:
7 weird things about me:
1. I hate taking showers! Actually, I enjoy taking showers and being clean...I just hate the part that comes after it...getting ready!
2. I've never broken a bone...but I have broken my nose! (no, your nose is not a bone)
3. I used to do gymnastics
4. I absolutely HATE lizards!
5. I don't like it when people bite their fingernails--GROSS!
6. I love to PICK at people--this includes everything from getting splinters out, to plucking eyebrows, to popping pimples (this is why nursing works for me!)
7. I've never been stung by a bee
10 years ago:
I was 16, a junior in high school, way too cool for my own good and just starting the best basketball season ever! What more could you ask for?
5 things on my to do list:
1. Vacuum all of downstairs
2. Exercise
3. Take trash to the dump
4. Mow the lawn
5. Grocery shopping
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. apples and peanut butter
2. celery, peanut butter and raisins
3. umm..ICE CREAM!!
4. almonds and raisins
5. homemade protein smoothies
5 things I would do if I was a Millionaire:
1. Of course, be debt free
2. GIVE, GIVE, GIVE, GIVE, GIVE!
(that pretty much sums it up....of course the giving would take me across the world searching for individuals and projects to give to...so I guess that includes travel)
5 places I have lived:
1. St. David, AZ
2. Tucson, AZ
3. Gilbert, AZ
4. Marana, AZ
(I think that's all)
5 jobs I have had:
1. Day laborer--mostly doing landscaping type work for neighbors (Mrs. Sloan) and family (the Richeys). It was hard work, but I worked with Phil and so it was fun for me.
2. Wendy's! (don't knock it...we had an awesome crew and this job was a blast! I still make my sandwiches in the Wendy's fashion....white, red, green...and of course, make a "W" with the mustard.)
3. GYM RAT--I worked at a fitness club in Benson while I was in high school. My job included signing people up, cleaning the gym, working out, answering phones, and getting paid to study. It was a fun job!
4. Professional Butt Wiper (aka Patient Care Technician)--When I was a senior in high school I took this course for dual credit through my high school. This job was a huge blessing for me when I was in college. It paid better than minimum wage and I could work whenever I wanted (which usually ended up being all holidays and summer breaks). But, I made enough money during those times that I didn't have to work during the school year and I could just focus on getting good grades and earning scholarships. The only down side was a lot of "CODE BROWNS"...which means a lot of butt wiping!
5. Emergency Room RN--still doin' it and still lovin' it!
Danae's Tag:
8 TV shows I watch
We don't have TV but I do follow two shows online--The Office and Heroes
8 Things I remember about yesterday
1. It was Christina's birthday
2. Brian came home early from work
3. Taking a nap with my sweet boy
4. Exercising (Brian and I went for a 2 mile jog. I pushed McRae in the stroller and ran an 8:45 mile! I was pretty happy about that...not too bad for six weeks postpartum!)
5. Watching the movie FLYBOYS
6. Talking with my mom on webcam
7. Our yummy chicken teriyaki dinner over rice with broccoli on the side
8. Going to bed WAY too late
8 Places I like to eat
1. Gavi's
2. Magalley's (Mexican place in Benson)
3. St. Mary's Mexican Food (Best Mexican food ever in Tucson)
4. Cafe Poca Cosa
5. In-N-Out
6. Subway
7. Chili's
8. Olive Garden
8 things I look forward to
1. McRae's first giggle
2. Mom and dad coming home
3. Losing baby weight
4. 1/2 marathon in Spring
5. Being with my family (I always look forward to this)
6. Serving a mission with Brian
7. Paying off our home
8. Honing in on my homemaking skills
8 things on my wish list
1. Living near my siblings2. Having good, healthy and happy kids
3. Brian working from home
4. Learning to like menu planning and grocery shopping (I don't mind the cooking if someone would just do the rest....ahem...BRIAN!! hehehe)
5. A garden
6. Rafting the Colorado River
7. A good road bike
8. A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

2 comments:
I don't like the getting ready part of showering either...dontcha wish you could just have a "Jetson's conveyer belt" kinda shower??! :D
I am VERY, VERY impressed with your 2 mile workout yesterday!!! Are you NUTS?! 6 weeks postpartum??! That is AWESOME. I think your wish for losing those last 15 pounds of baby weight will be a reality soon, if you keep up with that kinda stuff!!
Ok, as for the wierd things go, I with you on #1, #5, #6, and #7. And thanks for educating me on how to make a sandwich "wendy's" style. I didn't know they make a W with the mustard. I'll have to check that out next time I eat there. Reading your jobs makes me realize I could've put more on mine, like taking care of grandma Richey and other jobs that I did for people. Oh well!! Anyway, thanks for humoring me by doing the tag!
Post a Comment