My SIL (who doesn't have a blog) emailed me this link-- http://www.joytoeveryone.com/
I encourage you all to visit the site, read the story, watch the video and share it with as many people as you can. It is a beautiful reminder of what Christmas is all about...and that God loves all of His children. While viewing this video, I was reminded of my obligation to share and spread this joy...this hope...that I have as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Jesus Christ is the Redeemer of ALL mankind. May we ALL have joy, peace and love this Christmas...and may we ALL try to spread a little of each of these, wherever we may be.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was a great video. I really felt like all the pictures showed that people all across the world are essentially the same; they love, they laugh, they need acceptance. Good reminder.
Post a Comment