We've been busy this holiday season. Since McRae and I were on house arrest the first two months of his life, his public debut was quite the "coming out" party (and not the kind of coming out that landed Clay Aiken on the cover of People magazine). It started with the ward Christmas party. Brian, McRae and I were asked to play the roles of the first Christmas Family in the ward's live nativity.
The next day, the boy and I were off to the valley to visit some family. We stopped off at Grandpa John's to pay a visit. We got this priceless picture.
We also got this picture with the boy's crazy cousins...who are crazy about him, I might add. He got lots of lovin' from his Wright cousins...thanks guys! (Notice that Kevin has Grandpa John's glasses on...he's a crack up!)
We spent a day with the Skinner girls too, but no pics to show for it. After that, we were off to a bridal shower for my cousin Kristen and it was so good to see cousin Stacy home from her mission. We don't have any pictures of that occasion either, but McRae got his first taste of the hilarity that occurs when the LeSueur girl cousins gather round...good times!
Lastly, McRae again played the role of Baby Jesus in the annual LeSueur-Richey Nativity. (We were the sole representation for the LeSueur clan this year but, if you ask me, I think we held our own quite well!)
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
HEY - I recognize the bathrobes in the ward scene. Man, what a flood of memories they bring! Good times have been had and continue on. I was also touched to see the 2nd generation of acting talent on display. Precious, precious, precious! I can hardly wait to hug that little bugger. Merry Christmas to all!
You make a beautiful nativity family. Merry Christmas!
PS: you are lookin' good!
Merry Christmas with your growing family
I was thinking the same thing about those robes... AND I recognize that little Christmas outfit. My sweet boy was in it about 11 years ago. WOW! Boys sure are fun aren't they?!?
Looks like alot of good parties and fun family gatherings! Mcrae is so cute!
Since when is a pink bunny part of the nativity? Is that Adelaide? That is so funny--I got quite a good chuckle out of that one!
Post a Comment