
Computer-hacking skills, nun-chuck skills....
Although, around here it's more like food-chucking skills, fit-throwing skills and door-opening skills. Yeah...remember a few days ago when I said that he might be adding the whole door opening skill to his repertoire? Well, little did I know it would begin that very night! He's been fine-tuning that skill ever since. Bless him! Doesn't that little smirk on his face up above just spell T-R-O-U-B-L-E?
Nothing a little reversing the door lock or a child-proof handle can't remedy...at least for a few more months.
*He's actually not that mischievous for a boy. I've definitely known worse. The little smirk above is actually his trademark I'm-not-gonna-let-you-see-me-smile-face. Pretty sure that characteristic has been in the Skinner family for centuries--passed down from generation to generation like a prized possession.

6 comments:
Way handsome! Great shot!
Janette! Did you see my comment on your previous post? I spoke too soon, too! Just this afternoon, I thought Paisley was taking a nap...she FELL out of bed and opened her door.
I agree with Gretchen, very cute shot!! Boys are so fun.
I love that boy!
Super DARLING picture of McRae. Today Andersen asked if McRae could come swimming in our little plastic pool. . . wishing you guys were closer.
He is such a handsome boy! Love the mischievous face!
That's my boy!
Post a Comment