Picture perfect! We decided it was finally time to get some "real" family photos done. We've had a few good shots here and there when we're all dressed up, but nothing done professionally. We booked the shoot in February and got them done in April (just got the proofs yesterday and will be posting once I get sorta caught up). Brian thought he'd teach McRae how to smile--we had two months to work on it, after all. McRae was a quick learner, and well...what do you think?
McRae got the biggest kick out of seeing his pictures on the digital screen right after they were taken. Needless to say, Brian was pretty proud of his work. I--on the other hand--was a little worried we wouldn't get anything decent in a few months. So, how did it go? Well--you'll just have to wait and see!
*These pictures are three months old...and I CAN'T believe how much he's changed since then. He still looks like a baby here...but not anymore! He's got more teeth and is talking up a storm. Darn him!
*On another note, our computer was restored and all of our files were recovered! Hallelujah! We are now proud subscribers of Mozy. It's just taken me a while to install all of the programs again--hence the absenteeism from blogging. Now that I have my picture program back on, consider me up and running!
*On another note, our computer was restored and all of our files were recovered! Hallelujah! We are now proud subscribers of Mozy. It's just taken me a while to install all of the programs again--hence the absenteeism from blogging. Now that I have my picture program back on, consider me up and running!

4 comments:
Yay for computer restoration. My computer died in December and the only thing I cared about was my pictures.
Hooray for blogging again! I can't wait to see your pictures, I am sure McRae is darling. Love his cheesy photo grin, what a ham!
I wqas thinking abut you the other day. One, I was making bread and it looked terrible and wished I could make bread the way you do. Two, I thought, I have no idea where you are and realized you fell off the face of the internet world. Glad you're back...
HAHA, those smiles are priceless! SO cute.
Post a Comment