Friday, November 5, 2010

If it ain't broke...

...then don't fix it!  At least that's what Brian and I decided (as well as the person who coined that phrase to begin with).  I mean, we liked the way our recipe turned out for BOY #1 so well that we thought we'd give it another go and have BOY #2. Well, at least we're pretty sure we're having a boy.  The baby was a little modest today so the Dr. said while she's pretty confident its a boy, we'll take another peek next month just to be sure.  We couldn't be more thrilled!  Yay for healthy babies!  

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats! I'd wait till the next ultrasound before you start going out and buying a bunch of blue, but they're probably right. I'm always scared they'll be wrong. With both my girls I thought "What if they come out with a weiner?". Good luck!

manda carol said...

Congrats! I love watching my two boys play together. :)

Alena said...

congrats!!

Heather C. said...

That's great! Congratulations.

AZ Wrights said...

Woohoo! Another little buckaroo....can't wait to meet him.

jenichild said...

Hurray!!! We are so excited for you guys. I can't wait for our little boys to meet eachother:)

Kimberly said...

Congrats! Yay for McRae to have a best bud and partner in crime, he he!
Oh, and that's awesome that you work with my Aunt Heidy. She's the best!

AudyCamp said...

YAY!! Boys are great! They will be best buddies.. p.s I love your family picture on the side. :)

Heather said...

Aw Congratulations Skinner's! Such wonderful news and McRae will be the best big brother.

The Gooding Family said...

I'm sure you'll love having two boys in a row as much as we do! Congratulations!!!