Brian was worried his play rope would end up missing after the night was over but our lil' cowboy didn't let it go for one second.
And just because he's as cute as can be, don't be fooled into thinking that he can't take care of business when duty calls...
...like when an evil Darth Vader tries to take over the ranch, our trusty cowboy is here to fend him off. (That stick horse turns into a pretty good weapon, it seems.)
And here our cowboy is running him off the premises for good. I think Darth Vader had had enough...and definitely more than he bargained for from our lil' cowboy. Little did Vader know that our cowboy has had some prior training in light-saber wars with his older cousin. Needless to say, he's always willing to improve on said skills/training. Thanks for the fun time Vader!




3 comments:
So darn cute! I think he makes an excellent cowboy. Smart mama to not fight the wills of a 2 year old. I am already trying to think of family costumes for next year but I should probably cool it for now until I know what they like and what I can get away with.
So so cute! I think he's just about the cutest cowboy I've ever seen! I'm impressed that he held on to his rope the whole night!
I can't tell you how proud Derek is of his little apprentice. "You fight well my son"
That is ONE CUTE cowboy!!
Post a Comment