Wednesday, January 9, 2008

RESOLUTIONS!

To make my bum this cute!
This photo is courtesy of my niece, Kinsey. What a silly girl! You gotta admit, though, it does spark some motivation...whether it's realistic or not, is another story. Honestly, Brian and I have made some resolutions this year...as individuals and as a family. I'll avoid sharing all of our weaknesses by divulging our goals, but I will let you know that they are centered around our family motto. Our family motto is based on the scripture in the NT that gives us some of our only insight into Christ's childhood and adolescence..."he increased in stature, and in knowledge, and in favor with God and man." Okay, that's a rough paraphrasing, but from this we have deduced four areas to focus on--Physical, Mental, Spiritual and Social. All of our goals fit into one of these categories, and we are excited for 2008! We hope this year is as potentially life-changing-for-the-better for you as it is for us! Here's to a great year!

No comments: