Monday, March 31, 2008

A Blogging Nincompoop

I have to admit...I kind of lost my enthusiasm for blogging. Hence the reason we've been a little out of the blogging realm for a while. Anyway, I just thought I'd say, yes, we are still alive and yes, we are still doing well. I enjoyed Spring Break with visits from Phil and Christina, Dan & Louise fam, and Amy and kids. It was a good time for relaxin' and having fun. Poor Brian is still slaving away through tax season, but the end is in sight. He is working 6 days a week, about 10 hours a day! We are both looking forward to the end of this madness.

In the past couple of weeks, we did get to make a trip up to Mesa to see Danae and Rusten be sealed with their two little boys (couldn't be happier for them) and to visit my dearest, ailing Granny. We also sneaked in a visit to John and Becca while in town. It's so nice to have family so close and to get to see them so frequently. They are some of my greatest blessings. We feel very fortunate that both of our families are doing so well and we couldn't be happier!

No comments: