Monday, March 31, 2008

2 and 1/2 Weeks...But Who's Counting?

Only two more weeks until Brian and I celebrate our 4th anniversary! I can't believe it! Time has flown by and my love continues to grow for him every day. Are we going to do anything special for our anniversary? Well, so glad you asked because yes, we are!



WE ARE GOING TO THE PHILIPPINES! We can't wait! It will be nice to visit with mom and dad and get a little R & R after this crazy tax and flu season. We are both in need of some serious recovery time. We leave on the 16th and come back on the 28th....we can hardly stand it!

7 comments:

Amy Wright said...

Can't believe you're going to get there before we are!!! Actually, I'm excited for you. You deserve the break. Happy 4th annivers (in 2 weeks) Love you

Candace said...

WOW! What an an exciting trip to celebrate year #4!! (In addition to visiting a couple of rather "important" people :).

Heather K said...

LIFE IS TOO BUSY!!!! Glad you're getting to go on a fun vacation! Sometimes it is hard to think of anything to post when all you do is work, sleep and survive. You just need some busy kids to take lots of cute pictures of! he he take you're time I loved our almost 4 yrs without kiddos!

Heather said...

What a fun trip! I wondered where your parents were, figured a mission. Happy Anniversary! And welcome back.

Heather C. said...

I guess I'll be the 3rd Heather in a row to post a comment. :)
Have a fun trip. We will be celebrating our 10 yr. anniversary next month. CRAZY. I don't feel like that is possible. We will be lucky to sneak up to Phoenix for a few days.
We would love to get together sometime -- if you ever have time in your busy lives.

Colton and Ashley said...

This will be SO fun! You guys will love it! As for my schedule...they DEFINATELY make it worth it. I wouldn't do it if they didn't. :)

Nana said...

Happy for you...can hardly believe it has been 4 years too. The time does go by. ps...waiting for you to change your blog header to "The 2 1/2 Skinney's" ...yea! So exciting! Enjoy your trip. Love ya!
~MOM