Janette
Brian
I thought this was kind of cool. Since, the spelling of my name is varied, I thought I'd do a little check and see how many parents were smart enough to spell it the RIGHT way! Okay...maybe just the phonetically smart way. Crazy to think that 7 people have my same first and last name. I was more surprised that there are some really smart people out there....33, 395, to be exact...that spell their Janette the right way!
Brian, on the other hand...not so uncommon. His was like the 25th most popular name and over 1 million people share it!
Anyway, kind of neat...so check it out! How many people share your name?
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I've done this. It's kind of cool. I think there were more Ashley Flakes then there were Ashley Webb's. And, there were 0 Ashley Webb Flake so I'm not exactly sure if I exist at the moment. :) Anyhow, tell Brian Congratulations on passing his test. I remember how stressed out Colton was when he took the DAT. So, I can imagine the happiness when you found out he passed! :)
Hey, I found your blog on Danielle's...I love having blogging friends! I'm not sure if Rylan has given you ours, but I just wanted to say "howdy".
citygirlmeetscountryboy.wordpress.com
~jamie
4 peeps share my name.
Too many to count share my name. just wanted to let you know that your King Koopa tribute to Mitt Romney post is at least a weekly viewing in our family, as well as the SNL debt clip! Funny stuff!
I was surprised there were only 4 Susan LeSueur
Post a Comment