Doesn't that sound like the most spoiled, little brat ever! "I don't like the rules, so I'm not gonna play!" Alright...well, that's how I felt when I found out that my dear friend Kristen tagged me with one of those silly, blog-tag-thingys!
I guess I'm supposed to post the rules, tell you 6 random facts/quirks about me, and then tag 3 more people. Well, I've never been a fan of rules, so why should I start now? HA! Honestly, though, I will go ahead and oblige with the obligatory 6 random facts, but the rule-keeping stops there!
1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ice cream! Any kind...you name it, I love it! However, I am partial to Blue Bell and Cold Stone. Truly the two greatest ice cream manufacturer's of all time! You can imagine the STRESS I'm having since neither of these two are available to me in Benson! Oh, the misery! (Dairy Queen is reaping the benefits of my patronage....ok, probably just really enjoying my money!)
2. I'm an exercise fanatic!! Good thing I love it so much (refer to #1)!!! It can come in any shape or size...I love it! Running, biking, jump-roping, walking, aerobics, swimming, DDR, organized sports and possibly my favorite, weight lifting! I love the feeling of accomplishment when you've just whooped your own booty!
3. Laughter truly is the best medicine, and I can be super-silly! May be kind of hard to believe for those of you who know me post-high school. I love to laugh! I can quote years of SNL and basically all of "The Three Amigos"! CLASSICS!
4. I am incredibly competitive...not necessarily with anyone but my own self. I am always looking at things and thinking, "That would be so cool if I could do that!" And so, another journey begins and I start trying to accomplish a new goal. This might sound like a good character trait, but it can be self-destructive at times. Sometimes, it's just not good enough for me....and I need to learn to enjoy and appreciate what I've got and what I've done. (Didn't know this was going to turn into a confession, did ya? Keep that in mind next time one of you thinks of tagging me! HA!)
5. When I was 9 years old, I set a national record (for my age and weight class) in competitive weight lifting. My records were in the clean-and-jerk and the snatch. I don't know if the records still stand or not.
6. I need sleep...and I love it! My mom used to always marvel at how much sleep I needed as a kid, and now Brian is in awe! While the normal human being can live on six hours, I need at least 8, and preferably more like 10! My sleep is precious to me and I have been known to sleep in once and a while! HA!!!
Okay, the narcissism is over. I didn't think I'd be able to come up with anything, but there you have it. I guess I'm more self-centered than I thought! Hopefully you'll enjoy reading it more than I did writing it! Just kidding!
P.S. I'm tagging no one! (It all goes back to that lack of respect for rules....) You're all off the hook!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Jet,
This is Sara (Goodman) Price. I found your blog through the good old grape vine. Anyway, I read your random facts..and I can remember sports trips quoting SNL, and 3 Amigos...good times. Well just wanted to say hi!
Even though I know ALL about you, it's still fun to read what you think about yourself. BTW thanks for not sending it on....kind of like junk mail:)
What a good sport you are! Sorry!
Post a Comment