Saturday, March 8, 2008

Dad-Gum Genious!


So, I pretty much married Einstein in his reincarnated form. I'm having a proud wife moment and wanted to let you all know that Brian got his results from part 1 of the CPA exam....and he passed! What a Mr. Smarty Pants! We are so happy...this is a tough, tough exam and he took the hardest part of it and passed! Only three more parts to go. The passing rate for the exam on your first try is pretty low, so needless to say, or I guess it's already been said (a few times), we're pretty happy! What a dang genious! Way to go honey!

5 comments:

AZ Wrights said...

THAT IS SOOO AWESOME!!! Way to go Bri. We already knew you were smart, but we are especially grateful that we talked to you about our AZ taxes this year. CONGRATS

Nana said...

Dear "Mr. Genius"...Ok, maybe one million other parents named their sons Brian...but I can say Brian Kent is our "one in a million" son. Proud of you sugars. Thanks Jet for the hoorah!!
Love ya, MOM Genius Ü

Danielle said...

Yahoo for Brian! I think I'm having a proud business partner moment, who knew we were going into business with Einstein?? Congratulations..

Heather K said...

Congrats!!! That is great....you two are always up to something and working hard! miss ya

Heather said...

Congrats! That is awesome!