Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Does it get any better?

Seriously, can you think of anything better than fresh homemade bread with some homemade strawberry jam? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there aren't many things in this world better than that....and how about the smell that permeates your home as you pull a fresh loaf from the oven?!?! So, I got a little motivated this week and put my domestic skills to the test...we have not been disappointed! MMMMmmmm!



8 comments:

Heather said...

Nothing beats fresh homemade bread! Share your recipe!

Heather C. said...

They look gorgeous!! And I can only imagine the smell, let alone the taste. My favorite is homemade bread with lots of butter & honey.

So what's your secret? Do you have an awesome recipe? Some hot tips to make them turn out so great? I'd love a good recipe!

Candace said...

MMMMmmmm!!! Amen Sista! Make my mouth water... :)

Heather K said...

Yum, those look about perfect!

AudyCamp said...

Mmmm..yum yum I'll take a slice:)

The Gooding Family said...

Nothing like a picture of homemade bread (I think I can smell it, too) to make you want to throw caution to the wind and devour an entire loaf of bread. I think I need to put "make bread" on my to do list. Thanks alot Janette. I am trying to get back to pre-pregnancy weight...

BTW, I must have had my head in a very big, deep hole...I didn't know you were expecting!! (Glad I found your blog :) Congratulations!

TGS said...

Look at you...you're nesting

TGS said...

Post the recipe on your blog, I'll pay big bucks for it, but no more than 4 dollars because that's what I pay for the bread I buy at costco.